Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14th, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been awesome but also kind of nuts. I got another ingrown toenail three weeks ago and in that time it grew very weird and I got a super bad infection. So that was not fun. I had to take antibiotics first to get the infection to calm down and then they removed it surgically again. Not fun, quite bloody and painful but oh well. Just a tow right? Not even cancer. Not big deal.
Other than that, i had a sweet division with an oro in my district who is super cool. He is a huge gamer from Peru and a great worker with a huge testimony and a huge heart. He is so humble which was a nice break from the past 11 weeks. haha
What is sad though is that all my mission friends are going home really soon. Within the next three weeks almost all my friends go home and the majority of them in a week and a half. 
With that I also leave this area and leave for who knows where. I still won´t know next saturday but I might know my replacement by then and all that . Huge changes are coming!  We'll see how they go. But overall a normal week. 
We have Stake conference today and tomorrow and then the week of preparation for changes and then poof, I disappear.  It should be good. I am sorry, I don´t have much to say this week. Just trying to prepare everything for heading out and finish all my work before I head out! Love you guys!
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment