Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15th, 2014

Dear Family and Friends!
Hope all is well!
Right now all is well here. Pretty anxious again because I am being changed but I guess we will see how it goes. I apparently have a pretty strong personalitied companion from Argentina that doesn´t speak English so we will see how that goes. He sound very strange and pretty annoying from the sound of things. I am really quite anxious but we´ll see how it goes. I am going to a new area still in Montevideo but different zone so we will see how that goes. This was a pretty dang good change. Quite a few times of frustration but overall went quite well this change. Grateful to have had Elder Adney as a companion.
Work is going well and we had Miguel and Alison´s wedding finally and his baptism so that was great! I will send photos for sure.
It´s been warm recently but man, it has been pouring rain today. Not cool Uruguay. Not cool.
Tell the German missionary to wait for me and I will come back for her! I would love to marry a German girl hahaha.
Hope you guys enjoy the photos! 
Starting to enjoy the work a lot lot more but companions will always be a headache especially considering my love for being alone and introvert tendencies. 
It is really becoming a joy to teach people and see love and light come in their eyes and be able to joke around with them and make a difference. That is the cool part about being here. I always pray for you guys! Take care!
Love,
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment