Thursday, February 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

¡Bienvenidos!

Hola,

So if you haven't been told or noticed, this is my missionary blog. I hope you enjoy hearing about my adventures down south! My e-mail you can contact me at while I am down there is, derek.moss@myldsmail.net.

Sadly I only have an hour on my P-Days to write e-mails and be on the computer so if you want to talk to me, mailing letters will be the better option. Also, an even easier, maybe better option is the website, dearelder.com. Here, you can simply hop on, type a quick message and input where I am and they will print the letter and send it to me so you don't have to worry about hand cramps or anything. Perfecto. By the way, I am in the Montevideo, Uruguay mission, not West Montevideo Uruguay. If you don't want to use dearelder.com, then here are the directions for letters and packages.

To send letters while I am in the MTC which will most likely be till about March 15th, 2014, you can send letters to the MTC here.

Elder Derek Thomas Moss
Uruguay Montevideo Mission
Argentina Missionary Training Center
Autopista Ricchieri y Puente 13
1778 Cuidad Evita
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Until I have an actual assignment and address, they tell us to send letters here:

Elder Derek Thomas Moss
Uruguay Montevideo Mission
178 Eugenia Drive
Naples FL 34108
United States
11400 Montevideo

Package Mailing Instructions:

Elder Derek Thomas Moss
Uruguay Montevideo Mission
Dalmiro Costa 4635 Bis
Malvin
11400 Montevideo
Uruguay

I would put in Pouch Mail instructions but frankly, I have no idea what it is, and the instructions are undoubtedly confusing. So I think these instructions are easier to follow and will work fine. Thanks for checking out the blog and I hope to hear from you!

-Elder Derek Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment