Monday, May 18, 2015

May 11th, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
Life is going really well here in Castañet! I am still here in  the Barrio Leone of Melo, Cerro Largo and it is so great. Such a great town, decently large too. We have adquired two other little towns and one is the border of Brasil so lots of cool Brasilian things and cheap food and really cool people to teach. Pretty awesome that the mission is shrinking if you ask me!
My new comp is called Elder Newton from Nefi, Utah. He is a great guy and basically the example for his whole family. They are basically all inactive and he left on a mission just with the help of other youth and church leaders. He is a stud and a hard worker. He has about 13 months in the mission and I have 15 so we are pretty close in time. He is super humble and a great missionary. This should be a great change together. We sadly forgot to take a piucture together so nothing yet, sorry! 
It is starting to get cold for my second winter here. Wicked cold with rain last night. Sadly we were still in our suits so we got drenched in the suits. But all is well still. I have only dry cleaned my suit once in my mission which is hilarious to me. It is just too expènsive here. But now I might have to do it again. I have avoided using personal money almost my whole mission and I don`t plan on starting now haha. 
Weirdest thing is seeing how many people I got to know in the mission that only returned home a few months ago are already engaged. Seeing those photos make me sick! Just kidding but it is extremely weird. I am only 19! How could they expect me to get married so quickly after going home when I am so young still! Weird stuff. But other than that all is well in Zion. And Melo, Uruguay. Have a great week and let me know how you guys are. 
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment